Are you looking for a job? Is English your second language?
This FREE course can help!
English for Employment
Friday mornings, 9:00 AM to Noon
March 16 – June 1, 2018 (11 classes)
CareerWorks, 34 School Street, Brockton
- Fill out job applications
- Write a résumé
- Speak confidently at job interviews
- Write cover letters & thank-you notes to potential employers
- Learn about U.S. culture
- Work in the Computer Lab: search and apply for jobs online, upload your résumé, and use e-mail.
To be eligible for this free course, students must:
- speak and understand English at the intermediate to advanced level
- be authorized to work in the United States
- be actively looking for a job OR ready to change jobs
Interested? Come to Orientation & Registration
on Friday, March 16 at 9:00 AM at CareerWorks
CLASS IS LIMITED TO 12 STUDENTS.
ELIGIBLE STUDENTS WILL BE PLACED
ON A FIRST-COME, FIRST-SERVED BASIS.
Funded by the Brockton Area Workforce Investment Board
through the Department of Elementary & Secondary Education
and the Brockton Public Schools Adult Learning Center